Our newest web developer was courageous enough to share stories about his background, his eating habits and his rambunctious thoughts on cinema. Grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the Q&A presentation of the Drewman Show.
1. What’s your favorite programming language?
2. Where’s the best vegan food in the city?
I think Pizza Head on South Grand has the best vegan food. My favorite is either the pepperoni (the meatless kind) or the tikka masala.
3. If you could meet one person, who would it be?
4. How would you define your relationship to film?
An immense love-hate relationship. I love movies, in fact I worked on several movie sets and television shows in L.A., but I hate the direction of big-budget studios over the last 20 years.
5. You’re a dad. What’s an underrated kid show or movie that you would recommend to other adults?
Anything but “Caillou”!
6. Which is more unstoppable, Syracuse basketball’s 2-3 zone, St. Louis Cardinals great Bob “Gibby” Gibson in his prime or peak Blake Griffin dunking?
The 2-3 zone. Ask the month of March.
7. Say you walk into a groovy kombucha lounge, and there sits Spielberg, Coppola and Scorsese. You can only ask them one question, and they will give you the whole untethered truth. What do you ask?
Who among you is the most overrated?
8. Mac or PC?
9. If you had to give up streaming television or streaming music forever, which one would you choose?
Music. Wait…don’t all shows have music?
10. What excites you most about working at Jajo?
I am very excited to work at an agency for the first time. It’s a refreshing change of pace, and I can continue to grow my skills as a developer.