Jason never forgets to say “howdy,” to a new face. His down-home outlook is tied deeply to his Arkansas roots, which he brings along with 13 years of web development experience to the St. Louis team. Join us as we adventure with Jason to learn about his love for blues guitar licks, St. Louis cuisine and the love language of computers
1. Now that you’re in town, please settle the debate, what’s the greatest St. Louis cuisine: gooey butter cake, toasted ravioli or STL-style pizza?
If I had to pick, I would go toasted ravioli. But as a carnivore, I’d rather have a pork steak. That doesn’t exist where I’m from.
2. What movie could you watch over and over again and still love?
Either “Man on Fire,” “Open Range” or “Lonesome Dove.”
3. If you could meet any one person, who would it be?
I would choose two. B.B. King and Buddy Guy in the same room. The ultimate jam session.
4. What is your favorite programming language?
Once you learn one language, it’s just syntax from there. Keep SOLID in mind.
5. Would you be more excited to discover Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster or aliens?
Bigfoot. Definitely. I love being outdoors, and I cannot confirm nor deny that I haven’t found him already.
6. What are your favorite places in St. Louis?
Busch Stadium for the Cardinals, Enterprise Center for the Blues, The Pageant for the tunes, Mai Lee for the food, and of course, anywhere outdoors.
7. What is your dream car?
I’m a Ford guy, so I would love anything from EarthRoamer.
8. If you could stream your dreams from the night before but had to share your account with your family and friends, would you?
I probably would because I really don’t remember any of my dreams. Embarrassing or not, I would binge-watch.
9. Pick one, iOS or Android?
ANDROID! Though I do appreciate the Swift language architecture.
10. What excites you most about working at Jajo?
At Jajo, I can unleash my coding capabilities to build a variety of websites, applications and platforms. It’s all about the possibilities!