She’s a bug-savin’, Battlestar Galactica-lovin’, nice-weather cruisin’ bada$$. Oh, and she likes to design things too. Now that you’re here, it’s the perfect time to get to know our new designer, Tayler Fast.
1. When was the first time you realized you wanted to be a designer?
It was when my design class took a trip in college to listen to Stefan Sagmeister speak. That’s when I knew I wanted to do this forever. Oddly enough, not only was he a key player in that career defining moment, but he also plays a part in my most embarrassing moment as well. *face palm*
2. Still have any hobbies from when you were a kid?
If saving bugs out of pools whenever I swim is a hobby….then yes.
3. If you were a dinosaur, what would you be?
Dead. Dang, that was dark. Not a trick question? Hmm…not technically a dinosaur, but I’d say a Pterodactyl for the sole purpose that I could fly.
4. Are they out there?
All of this has happened before, and it will happen again. The Cylons are out there.
5. What one food could you eat forever and not get sick of?
Sandwiches. I actually just watched the “30 Rock” episode “Sandwich Day” not too long ago. Totally relatable.
6. Do you have any nicknames?
“Tater Tot,” “Icebreaker” and “Wheels.”
7. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
8. Aren’t motorcycles the worst?
Ugh. The worst! Might be just as bad as puppies and sandwiches.
9. What’s your favorite day of the week?
I don’t really have one. Booo, lame answer…but honest!
10. What excites you most about working at Jajo?
Getting the opportunity to work alongside such talented people. It is definitely an inspiring place to be….oh, and treat day!