What does Gina listen to? What’s she play? How does she spend her time? We’re glad you asked. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
1. What are your favorite podcasts right now?
I’ve really fallen in love with tabletop RPG podcasts. “The Adventure Zone” is a great one, as well as “Not Another D&D Podcast” and “The Infinite Bad.” The gameplay makes for really interesting audio storytelling. I never thought I’d be on the edge of my seat awaiting the results of dice rolls.
2. Which doc reigns supreme: Who, McCoy or Jekyll?
Oof, I’m going to have to pick none of the above and substitute in The Doctor from “Star Trek: Voyager.” I find his serious demeanor and goofy humor really endearing.
3. If you could wear only one costume every Halloween, what would it be?
Is it cheating to say Cleopatra and include all the different possible costume variations?
4. Which famous quote best exemplifies how you see the world?
“To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” — Joseph Chilton Pearce
5. What’s the craziest thing you’ve been tricked into doing?
6. Do you have any useless talents?
I’m very good at “Tetris” but not the normal one, just “Tetris 2.” It’s the forgotten sequel that no one ever plays.
7. Where’s the farthest you’ve been from home?
I got to travel to the beautiful country of Vietnam back when I was a very grumpy 12-year-old.
8. In three or fewer words, how would you describe the internet to your ancestors?
Inside jokes everywhere.
9. What’s your favorite pie?
Real, homemade pumpkin pie. None of that canned stuff.
10. What excites you most about working at Jajo?
Working with such a smart, engaged team that is invested in making the best work possible!