- Plan and build custom responsive web and mobile experiences
- Translate project requirements into technical designs and execution
- Collaborate with fellow developers and creative teams
- Communicate strategies clearly and present development work to clients
- Properly estimate, scope and plan technical requirements for projects
- Availability to commute to our St. Louis, MO office
- Three years of experience in website development
- Proficient knowledge of content management systems (CMS) with a strong emphasis on WordPress
- Understand WordPress security best practices. Proactive hardening and post-hack intrusion cleanup and prevention.
- Experience with CRMs and API integrations including Salesforce
- Solid understanding of server-side technologies such as .NET, PHP or Node.js
- Proactively implement SEO best practices during development and post-launch
- Working ability to build unique email campaigns using inline-styled HTML
- Familiarity working with commercial web hosting environments
- Strong grasp on current best practices for analytics, SEO user experience, and digital advertising and marketing strategies
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Ads
- Experience with GitHub, BitBucket, etc.
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Development experience with eCommerce framework and platforms including Oracle ATG, Magento, WooCommerce, and Shopify
- Competence with Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe applications
- Web architecture and prototyping experience
- Basic understanding of programmatic paid advertising and web tracking best practices
Jajo is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.