The Digital Marketing Specialist will work in tandem with our strategist to help execute essential project needs. Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and a strong understanding of social media, PPC, email marketing and analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the management and optimization of client’s digital marketing campaigns
- Schedule, implement and monitor social media strategies and tactics
- Assist in creating timely and engaging content optimized for digital platforms and targeted audiences
- Collaborate with analytics team to develop web, social and digital advertising reports based on client needs and analyze data for actionable insights
- Facilitate client’s digital initiatives, including Social Media, SEO, PPC, and Email Marketing.
- Excellent client services skills are a must (agency experience is preferred)
- Speak confidently to your expertise
- Highly self-motivated and always looking for opportunities to learn and grow
- Ability to analyze data to inform strategic decisions
- Experience managing social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Working knowledge of paid advertising platforms Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience with all Google account tools
- Google Ads certification is a plus
Jajo is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.