From a young age, Aaron was often found with a pencil in his hand and a story in his mind. As a copywriter for the St. Louis team, he turned that story into a profession. Come learn about his antics and interests in philosophy, cinema and music from the days of old.
1. If you could have unlimited funds to use at one store, which would you choose and why? Whole Foods. I would accomplish two things:
- Purchase enough organic food to feed the impoverished.
- Simultaneously rid the world of $4.99 bottled water with slices of cucumber in it.
2. What’s the best song in the world? “Ashes to Ashes” by David Bowie. Kudos to the music video too. (I was born in the wrong era.)
3. If you weren’t a copywriter, what would you be? A German philosopher. I would have a lot of hoops and obstacles to make this dream reality, but bureaucratic red tape has never stopped me before.
4. How do you take your coffee? The strongest covfefe possible.
5. If you had a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would you want it to be? Clean air.
6. If you could only watch one movie for the next year, which would it be? “Wonder Woman.” Feminism, gender equality, the defeat of fascism and pure evil, and justice are what I want to view 365 days a year.
7. What is your go-to karaoke song? “The Chain” by Fleetwood Mac. My secret weapon is asking the DJ to mute the track so I can sing the 30-second bass progression a cappella.
8. Do you think Harry Potter is a good friend? Good friends give credit where credit is due. Neville Longbottom is the unrecognized hero of the Hogwarts universe.
9. What game or movie would you most like to live in? Any Wes Anderson film. All I would have to do is be myself. But I get the added bonus of hanging out 24/7 with Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman, Jeff Goldblum and Anjelica Huston.
10. What excites you most about your new role at Jajo? Writing usable, persuasive, creative content to connect brands to audiences.