Meg Foreman joined the Jajo team as a brand coordinator. This dancing machine, who graduated from the University of Central Oklahoma with a bachelor’s degree in public relations, will be responsible for daily contact between Jajo and client accounts. The former program and marketing manager at Young Professionals of Wichita is a native of Duncan, Okla. Rumor has it that she can moonwalk with the best of them. Did someone say “dance-off”?
Read on to learn more about our newest hire’s characteristic past.
1. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ordered off of Amazon? Nothing weird. My home page suggestions always have something to do with cooking and technology.
2. What flavor of ice cream would you scream for? Cherries, pecans and cream from Braum’s.
3. Tell us one of your old screen names. (We promise not to laugh.) I can’t remember, but one probably had something to do with NSYNC.
4. What do you want for Christmas? A Canon 70-200 mm f/2.8L lens.
5. Do you like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain? Yes, but I probably enjoy yoga and health food more.
6. What would you do if you ran into a one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people-eater? Sing and dance with him, of course.
7. We hear you have a very “characteristic” past. Tell us about it! I was a character performer in Orlando, Fla., during the Disney College Program. I’m always asked if there are fans in the costumes, and that’s a big no. You’re pretty disgusting by the end of your shift, but getting hugs all day makes up for it.
8. Have you ever met anyone famous? If not, is there anyone you’d like to meet? I’ve met a few Oklahoma City Thunder basketball players. I’ve also met Blake Mycoskie from TOMS Shoes, and the Hanson brothers while I was managing an event in Oklahoma City. I totally geeked out with the Hanson brothers.
9. Do you think Lipton Tea employees are allowed to take coffee breaks? No. They probably don’t even allow coffee in the building. I’d be devastated.
10. What is the proudest moment or greatest achievement of your career so far? I’m pumped that I have a job where I love the culture, and the work aligns exactly with my organized personality.