Designer Brian Beyer joined Jajo’s Kansas staff. Beyer, who received his Bachelor’s in Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Wichita State University, is responsible for designing pieces for print and web content. Beyer comes to Jajo from Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics, where he honed his design skills. An avid reader, he has a list of books he is working on in his spare time – including many classics. Dickens, anyone?
What do massive amounts of pasta and Neptune have in common? They’re both favored by Mr. Brian Beyer, one of Jajo’s awesome designers. Keep your peepers tuned in and learn more about Brian and his life wisdoms.
1. If you were a performer in a sideshow, what would you do? I’d be an illusionist/escape artist. I’ve watched a ton of David Blaine stuff and think, with some practice, I could make a go of it.
2. What’s your favorite movie and why? Fantastic Mr. Fox. I don’t even know why, but I always seem to be quoting it.
3.What’s the one item you’d choose to have if you were stranded on a deserted island? Assuming I have some essentials, I’d bring a large book.
4. If you could be a character from Lord of the Rings, who would you be? There is really only one choice: Shadowfax.
5. Smoked meat or smoked feet? I’d rather have smoked feet than no feet.
6. What are your feelings on velociraptors having feathers? Those things are cool no matter what they have.
7. What’s your favorite project you’ve designed for? I always enjoy the design projects that require a little illustration work. I’ve done some work for some aircraft events that have been a lot of fun.
8. What’s your favorite planet? Why? Neptune. I hear it’s pretty cool.
9. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pasta. I practically already live on it and will probably die eating it.
10. What question do you wish I’d asked you? Answer that bad boy right here. Right now. I’ve always wanted to be asked for my autograph. Thanks for asking; yes, you may have it.