- Conceptualize, plan and build web and mobile experiences.
- Translate project requirements into technical designs and execution.
- Mentor and collaborate with fellow developers and creative teams.
- Properly scope and plan technical requirements for projects.
- Provide insightful and analytical SEO reports to clients
- Two to three years of experience in website development.
- Desire to build high-quality experiences for web and mobile.
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design.
- Can collaborate closely with other developers.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and defend work to both clients and stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of content management systems (CMS).
- Ability to build email campaigns using inline-styled HTML.
- Leadership experience.
- Design and prototyping experience.
- Experience with GitHub.
- Experience with preprocessors.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe applications.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, Node.js, SQL and Ruby on Rails.
- SEO/SEM experience with concepts and practices.
- Google certifications.
Jajo is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.